Fun with Ada Pics: Blue Steel

There are about 47 things I have posted in my head, I just haven't had a chance to get them out and into the internets in a while. But since it is going on about 8yrs since I have posted anything here, I thought I should get something out.

In LB's last post there is a picture of me holding Ada. When I first saw it, I thought that I looked a bit odd in it, like I reminded myself of someone else but couldn't quite place it. Well, Bull jolted my memory this morning when I read an email from him that contained the line: 100% blue steel. Nicely done sir.

So thanks Bull, for the memory jogger and the compliment. Also, good luck remaining conscience today during the birthing of your child. I hope that when you lay your head on the pillow tonight you can still say that you have never seen a mucus plug in person. But more importantly I hope Kate never has to attend the Derek Zoolander Center For Kids Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too.

2 comments:

Bull said...

you are really, really ridiculously good looking

Hollen said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :) I like that picture...the regular verison. LOL ;)
Hollen
P.S. The bird thing is contagious...seriously, I think that since I read that post, it has spread to me too. LOL Like, not lying...three doves totally dive bombed my aunt's car when I was riding with her and like, she was on the phone so she didn't notice, but they all came super close to being in the "target zone" that is the zone where it freaks me out because I think that we are going to hit them...but I still cringed. All three of them happened on the same road. LOL Seriously, it's contagious. :) You did something. LOLLOL