New Year, No Thoughts

I have had a very long blog drought recently. It seems as if the new year rolled around and I reached a blog block. There are many things I can blame it on, being very busy at work (the beginning of the year is a busy time in the salad industry due to all the resolutions) or all the packing getting ready for the move to the new house, or simply just my laziness, but mainly I just haven't had any decent thoughts worth writing about.

I almost posted a bowl game prediction recap, but then thought if anyone wants to know how I did they could just pull it up in the archives, so I nixed that one. (18-14 overall, I said I would be happy with going .500, I lied. I am very disappointed. 77% correct on New Year's Day bowl games and later. My proudest prediction being the West Virginia upset and calling the national champion game almost flawlessly. I was one Ohio St. time running out garbage TD away from only being off 4pts overall and the game carried out pretty much exactly as I predicted.)

Now, I know there may be a lot of disappointed people out there, not because I haven't been blogging, but because they didn't have anything to make fun of. Believe me, I am disappointed too. I wish I could give you material. It seems that with the new year, I am having no thoughts. Sure, I have doctored up the blog with a few new decorations, but that was just a cover up. Covering up the fact that I didn't have anything to share.

Maybe it was LB blog divorcing me, maybe it sucked me of my motivation, my sense of creativity(?). I don't know. All I do know is, I have nothing. My first writers block, which I guess is somewhat monumental. I don't know how long it will last. I'm writing this post to try and break through. Yes, I realize to the naked eye this post may seem pointless, but I am hoping if I just word vomit enough, something, anything will eventually come to me.

In other news, tomorrow is moving day. So, if anyone out there loves picking up heavy objects and taking them up and down sets of stairs, we should hang out tomorrow.

I hope all is well with everyone. Hopefully more later.

*Side note - Dan "the Man" (see 2 posts ago) and his mom have come in first place for 2 weeks in a row now.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh, that is not a big deal! Everyone has these droughts, even Mr. Turnbull. Anyway, of course we want to hear the moving recap, and I am also curious as to what you do in this "salad" industry. Pray tell. Ya'll have a fun time - home ownership is just peach-y keen, I tell ya!

Kyle said...

i got nothing...

Kyle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kyle said...

why dont you post on how much Vanderbilt sucked it up against KY today...awful

Lindsay Taylor said...

Go BIG BLUE, Kyle!

Kyle said...

one hyphenated word Gunter: Gardner-Webb